- Written by Super User
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 871
“We have been working with Portocol’s team for over 7 years. In that time, we’ve grown from 65 employees to a high of 135. With Portocol at our sides, we experienced exponential growth, installed a mid-level management team and systems to scale our business.”
“As a leading commercial specialty contractor in Denver, we found that Portocol had the experience and knowledge to guide our leadership and management team in all the critical areas of our business. Since working with Portocol, we have built critical systems in employee development, strategic selling, strategic planning and financial budgeting and more.”
“I would like to recommend the Portocol Management & Leadership Program for any company that is looking to inspire and educate their managers. The tools and techniques that were shared inspired growth and efficiencies throughout our company.”
- Written by Super User
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 890
Denver Business Consulting Programs To Support Growth Efforts
Business consulting is the most impactful when used in tandem with Portocol's business coaching services. Our coaching programs are highly targeted, designed to build great leaders in every level of management, while our business consulting program, on the other hand, is designed to streamline your organizational processes to maximize revenue and scale your business strategically. At critcal junctures in a business's growth, an outside, professional perspective can provide strategic insight and direction to support the growth plans moving forward.
The Portocol Approach To Business Consulting in Denver
Rather than focusing on the individual, Portocol approaches business consulting with a focus on the organization as a whole. Our consulting program follows four unique categories and can be applied to any or all departments within your organization.
Planning is the cornerstone of every successful business. The phrase “if you fail to plan, you plan to fail” can be applied in all facets of life and business. Portocol's Denver business consulting program is designed to help business leaders turn their vision for their organization's future into an actionable plan. More than that, we teach you how to transform your day to day operations to support the end goal. We do this by following a proven, four-step process that has withstood the tests of time and trials to support the development of a highly-successful organization. Our strategic planning consulting follows this model:
- Define the organization's culture
- Identify internal strengths and weaknesses
- Set tangible goals and objectives
- Create actionable plan to put tactics in place
This process helps your organization identify the goals you want to attain and create a plan to achieve them in a timely manner with the resources you have at your disposal. Our business consulting is not about applying cookie-cutter business systems to your organization, but rather, applying strategy to your current business operations to help you achieve your goals more efficiently.
Culture is often a neglected element on the path towards growth. As the Millennial generation takes over the workforce, businesses can no longer afford to neglect this essential element of their organization's success. A positive culture that lends itself toward success is built around a shared vision and mission for your organization. Portocol's business consulting for culture change focuses on three key facets of culture: identification, advancement, and fulfillment.
We work with every level of your leadership team to identify the vision, the core values, and the mission that are the cornerstone of your organization. From there we help you mold your business operations around consistent reinforcement of this shared culture. It is at this level of business operations that successful organizations are born.
Budgeting tends to be the downfall in every business. If budgeting is holding you back from achieving your desired business growth plans, Portocol's business consulting program can help you create a budget plan that mitigates risk and supports your growth initiatives. Budget planning is more than just crunching numbers and trying to stay out of the red. Successful businesses operate on a proactive budget plan, rather than a reactive one. Our budget planning experts will walk you through the process of budgeting for the future so that your growth initiatives have the financial support they need.
The workflow portion of our Denver business consulting services takes you down to the nitty gritty of your business processes. Every organization, regardless of size, can benefit from automating the workflow of even the simplest of processes to ensure that all employees are working towards the same end goals. Our workflow business consulting follows a five-step model:
- evaluating current processes that work
- identifying areas that need improvement
- pinpointing any gaps that hinder efficiency
- peer and management input
- team-oriented problem solving
Incorporating your entire organization in the workflow development ensures that all points of weakness in current processes can be addressed to support your business's growth initiatives.
Denver Business Consulting Services
Our business consulting services can be implemented individually or as full-service programs to support your organization's needs. Whether you need consulting in all four categories or are noticing weaknesses in a single focus area, Portocol's business consulting can help you streamline your processes, increase revenue, and scale operations for future growth.
To learn more about which business consulting programs can support your organization's growth initiatives, contact Portocol Business Strategies.
Executive Advisory Board
- Written by Super User
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 698
Executive Advisory Board Brings Experienced Leaders Together
Our executive advisory board is designed for business leaders just like you. As an experienced leader you may be wondering, where do we go from here? You may feel as if you have exhausted all of your own talent and resources. Portocol’s Executive Advisory Board provides valuable access to peer leaders and growth experts who have been where you are now. As a member of this exclusive program you will discover how others have overcome their major obstacles achieved strategic growth. Portocol’s executive advisory board offers a network of successful business owners and decision makers who are also striving for sustainable, strategic growth.
Why Join Our Executive Advisory Board?
Our executive advisory board brings experienced leaders together in order to create a peer-group atmosphere that is consistently pushing the envelope. Breaking the mold of your traditional advisory panel or board of directors, with our executive advisory board, you have the opportunity to learn from the experience of others, discuss common experiences and challenges, and walk away with the revitalized confidence and direction needed to achieve unparalleled business success.
We take a comprehensive approach to leadership development, building sustainable value, and strategic organizational growth. Through our executive advisory board, you have the opportunity to gain innovative and enlightened perspectives on business growth initiatives.
The Executive Advisory Board Model
Our executive advisory board is built on a foundation of three key elements: a qualified, peer-group panel, one-on-one coaching, and business monitoring. These elements coalesce to help you build an organization that has a long-term vision supported by new strategies and systems designed to help you achieve strategic growth 2, 3 or 4 times your existing size.
- Peer Group Panel - The core element of the executive advisory board is the group dynamic between highly successful business leaders. Monthly meetings with other industry leaders not only holds you accountable to striving for success but also offers a forum for feedback you can trust and expert advice when needed.
- One-On-One Coaching - There is a distinct difference between being a good leader yourself and being able to build good leaders within your organization. As the business owner or CEO, your ability to motivate and equip your leaders with the tools they need is essential to the success of your business. The one-on-one coaching included in the executive advisory board program helps you hone your own leadership skills, as well as effectively implement leadership development tactics in your organization that align with your short and long term goals.
- Business Monitoring - Our business monitoring initiative includes a personal, progress tracking log to help you identify and achieve business goals. This aspect of the executive advisory board program ensures your goals and the strategies you are using to achieve them align with the company values. It also helps you identify points of weakness in your efforts to implement strategic growth initiatives, thus, allowing you to utilize the advisory board to its full potential. Business monitoring through this program is supported by monthly accountability phone calls with Portocol's strategic growth experts, helping you stay on track.
What To Expect From The Executive Advisory Board
The executive advisory board will help you achieve strategic growth, increase your profits, improve your management team, and create sustainable value throughout your entire organization.
This is a two year program that includes monthly, half-day meetings with the advisory group environment is designed around your business objectives. Additionally, you have unlimited access to Portocol's experts for guidance through on-the-go decision making. One-on-one coaching and business monitoring calls are scheduled on a monthly basis according to your individual schedule. Ongoing registration brings new executive advisory board members into a highly-successful program of current clients with continuous learning opportunities. To register for the executive advisory board, contact us here.
Get an idea of what the Executive Advisory Board has to offer by attending our FREE, CEO Roundtable. Find more information on our network of industry leaders here.
Executive Coaching Program
- Written by Super User
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 774
An Executive Coaching Program For Business Leaders
For many business owners and senior leaders, the saying, “it's lonely at the top,” is all too true. When you are responsible for leading a business to success, it is easy to feel isolated, overwhelmed and in need of guidance regarding the business’s strategic path. That supportive, educational, peer environment is precisely what the Portocol executive coaching program provides. Through this program, business owners and senior leaders find a space for structured peer group learning, targeted feedback, and partners for accountability to encourage successful implementation of growth-oriented business initiatives.
What Are The Benefits Of An Executive Coaching Program?
By the time you're in an ownership or senior leadership role, you have likely spent many years with your boots on the ground, actively playing a role in the growth and success of your business. Unfortunately, with the transition into upper-level leadership often comes a perpetual mountain of work and responsibilities that prevent you from what you know you should be doing -developing the strategic pathway, building scalable systems and cultivating your people to perform at the highest level. This conundrum is an all-too-common hindrance to the ongoing growth and success of your organization.
Our executive coaching program is specifically formulated to help business owners bridge the gap between being an expert in their field and a leader of their industry through the implementation of strategic business systems and strategies that guide your organization to surpass industry milestones. Through our executive coaching program, we help you not only identify what is next for your business but also how to get there.
The Executive Coaching Program Model
The Portocol executive coaching program is built on three fundamental aspects: business training, one-on-one coaching, and business monitoring. Each category of training provides the systematic framework to create a performance culture that is designed to support and facilitate strategic growth and build sustainable value.
- Business Training - The executive coaching program offers ongoing business training from Portocol's strategic growth experts. All of our training initiatives equip business leaders with the knowledge and tools they need to implement business systems that create scalability and align with individual company goals.
- One-On-One Coaching - Portocol does not operate on a one-size-fits-all model. We understand the unique needs of every industry and each business within it. This is why our one-on-one coaching is such an important aspect of our executive coaching program. Our experts work with you to determine your specific organizational needs and help you develop actionable strategies to fulfill them. With the executive coaching program, you have unlimited access to Portocol resources to ensure successful day-to-day implementation of business systems.
- Business Monitoring - This feature of the executive coaching program creates a culture of accountability in your business objectives. You will keep a personal business monitoring log that includes detailed records on financial key performance indicators (KPIs). You will maintain written business goals and initiatives, recording all progress to keep you on track through the journey of strategic growth. Through this part of the program, you can easily identify problem areas and seek guidance from Portocol experts, as well as the forum of other business owners within the executive coaching program.
A Executive Coaching Program That Works
The learning model and feedback system of our executive coaching program helps business owners achieve their goals with more focus and confidence than if they were to go at it alone. Our programs are specifically designed to support your path toward growth at every level of management.
This two year program offers all the support needed to guide business owners and senior leaders through the various stages of growth and achievement. Monthly, half-day peer-group meetings will cover every element of business, while one-on-one coaching supports the implementation of the business systems that make sense for your organization. Participants can register for our executive coaching program at any point throughout the year here.
Page 3 of 5