Business 360 Assessments
If your business isn’t growing the way you want it to, the causes aren’t always immediately clear. An independent, unbiased, and comprehensive business assessment can provide quick insight into what’s working and what’s not. At Portocol Business Strategies, we’re here to provide realistic recommendations that will help you scale your business and achieve long-term success.
The Portocol Approach
With 40+ years of experience successfully building multi-million dollar businesses, we’ve perfected a fool-proof process to effectively assess your business from every angle. Our approach includes:
- A 2-hour strategic session with two Portocol Growth Experts. We’ll evaluate the current state of your business and identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement.
- The development of short- and long-term goals that support exponential growth within your organization. Our team will help you develop Critical Strategic Initiatives for the next 6-12 months, a Next Level State of Business for 18-24 months out, and a Big Vision for what you want your company to look like in 5-7 years.
- Experienced guidance throughout all stages of the business so you always have the support, structure, and tools needed to succeed. At Portocol, we leverage our expert guidance to help scale businesses 3-10 times.
What You Gain From Our Denver Business Assessment
Our comprehensive business assessments provide valuable feedback and realistic recommendations to sustainably scale your business. After completing a Denver business assessment, you benefit from:
- A business valuation estimate
- Recommendations to increase that valuation
- Strategic clarity Management alignment
- Confidence and focus for your senior leaders
- Support throughout all stages of the development of your business
Business Valuation Calculator
How Does Our Business Valuation Calculator Work? By relying on more than three decades of data in its proprietary algorithm and evaluating how your company compares to competitors in a number of different categories, our business valuation calculator gives you:
- A detailed report of your companies strengths and weaknesses
- A Q-score that compares you to similar companies
- An action plan to guide you toward creating a more valuable business
The information collected is used to create a business valuation estimate and a roadmap to increased valuation.
Start Scaling Your Business Today If you’re a business owner and you’re ready to start sustainably scaling your business, reach out to our growth experts at Portocol. Whether you’re wanting to grow your business or get it ready to sell, we’ve helped hundreds of businesses just like yours achieve their goals over the last twelve years.
Schedule a 1-hour consultation to get your Denver business assessment started today.